Gospodinov & Genchev Law Firm offers three types of services related to alternative dispute resolution – organizing and conducting the arbitration, organizing and conducting the mediation, or representation in mediation and representation in negotiations.
- Preliminary advice on the possibility of concluding an arbitration agreement between disputing parties or an arbitration clause in a contract;
- Advice on the choice of arbitration rules;
- Arranging and conducting the arbitration procedure, including securing an arbitrator from our team or from outside – at the parties’ choice;
- Preparation of the arbitral award and all documents necessary for its enforcement;
Subsequent advice on the enforcement of the arbitral award.
- Preliminary advice on the benefits of mediation and the possibility of including a mediation clause in a contract;
- Organization of a mediation procedure, including acceptance of a mediation request by the initiating party and sending a mediation invitation to the other party;
- Organizing and conducting the mediation procedure, including providing a mediator from our team or an external one – at the parties’ choice;
- Assistance in reaching an agreement between the disputants;
- Subsequent advice on the implementation of the arbitral award.
- Prior in-depth investigation of the case: the client’s business, the subject matter of the dispute, the client’s interests involved, and the interests and personality of the opposing party;
- Negotiation with the other party with or without the involvement of the client;
- Advising and drafting the necessary documents to conclude the dispute if a voluntary solution is found.